Everybody needs a little help with their struggles sometimes. We need others who can help us talk through & process our experiences and difficulties. Others who can give us a perspective that may be clearer and more objective than our own. Others who can help us set healthy goals. Coaching is extremely valuable for anyone who feels a little (or a lot) stuck when it comes to moving forward.
Awaken Recovery Coaching provides all of this in a confidential, practical, Gospel-focused setting. We help people focus on truth and how it applies to their situation. We help them see how faulty beliefs have led to unhealthy choices/behaviors. Through coaching, we seek to help our clients arrive at a place where they discover their healthy path forward.
Greg and Stacey are both certified coaches. Greg is a Sexual Recovery Pastoral Counselor, with certification from the American Association for Sexual Addiction Therapy (AASAT), and Stacey is a Mental Health Life Coach, with certification from the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC).
Coaching is beneficial for a variety of situations, including…
- Men and women seeking recovery from unwanted sexual behavior (porn, masturbation, affairs, etc.)
- Teenagers who want to live free from pornography
- Couples recovering from porn, infidelity, or other types of sexual brokenness
- Couples seeking improvement in communication, conflict, etc.
- Engaged couples seeking great preparation for a healthy, authentic marriage (we are SYMBIS certified facilitators)
1-hour session: $100 for individuals, $150 for couples (discounts for 5+ sessions)
To schedule your coaching appointment now, click the button below to book your session.
If you need more information before booking a coaching session, please fill out the form below.