We have three meetings every week. For specific details click the button below:
- Mondays at Desperation Church in Cullman, AL
- Tuesdays at Christ Church United Methodist in Birmingham, AL
- Thursdays at Mountaintop Community Church in Birmingham, AL
Sexual betrayal trauma is intense and devastating. We believe surrounding yourself with others who understand is essential to healing. Our groups for women affected by their husbands/partners’ sexual brokenness offer a safe environment for help and healing.
We have three meetings every week in the Birmingham & North Central AL area. Two of these meetings are designed for all women, including those who are newcomers to the recovery process; one meeting is for women who have been in recovery for longer. For specific details click the button below.
- Mondays at Christ Covenant Presbyterian Church in Cullman, AL (open meeting)
- Tuesdays at Christ Church United Methodist (open meeting)
- Thursdays at Mountaintop Community Church (closed to newcomers)
Women who struggle with unwanted or addictive sexual behavior often experience overwhelming shame. But we understand sexual brokenness isn’t just an issue with men. We believe relationships are key to overcoming shame and experiencing grace. Our gospel-based 12 Step Recovery Groups offer a safe place to be open and honest about your struggles.
We offer a meeting each week in the Birmingham area. For specific details click the button below:
- Mondays at Mountaintop Community Church