Next workshop: August 20-21, 2021.
“…He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair.” (from Isaiah 61:3, NLT)
The Roots Retreat Women’s Workshop is for any woman…
- who is traumatized by her husband/partner’s sexual addiction & betrayal.
- with painful life experiences that need exploration and healing.
- that feels stuck, confused, angry, or paralyzed in her current situation.
- unsure of how to move forward to experience healing.
Sexual betrayal breaks trust and shatters relationships. Picking up the pieces in the aftermath of your husband/partner’s porn and sex addiction is a difficult process. So regardless of your relationship with your husband, we want to offer you hope that true healing is possible. The Roots Retreat Women’s Workshop is a great step on the road of healing.
In an informative and experiential format…
- You’ll begin exploring the roots of your story, gaining insight into how you can experience God’s healing in your life.
- You’ll learn about sexual addiction and the many factors that contribute to it.
- You’ll find out how to start healthily processing all the emotions you feel (grief, anger, fear, shame, despair, etc.).
- You’ll explore some of your past experiences and see how they influence what you’re going through now.
- You’ll be encouraged to see God as a caring Father who desires your completeness and fulfillment.
We’ve designed the workshop for women who experience betrayal trauma, and who need information and tools they can use to start a process of healing. The work we do flows beautifully into continuing 1-on-1 work with a counselor or coach, following the workshop.
The Roots Retreat Women’s Workshop is a wonderful complimentary experience for women whose husbands/partners have attended (or plan to attend) the Roots Retreat Men’s Recovery Intensive (click for info).
So, join us for an opportunity to see how you can get to the roots of your wounding, and move toward true healing.
- Dates: August 20-21, 2021
- Cost: $500 (includes workshop, meals, and Friday night lodging)
To find out more about the Roots Retreat Women’s Workshop, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To register for the workshop, click the button below.